Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:34 AM

View PostDessu, on 13 October 2013 - 12:04 AM, said:

LOL :D have you actualy counted how many perma bans there are with reason hacker without even a trace of demo :D?

http://bans.wowmod.e...6&advType=admin
http://bans.wowmod.e...9&advType=admin
http://bans.wowmod.e...8&advType=admin
http://bans.wowmod.e...3&advType=admin

I cant see that many demos :P

Those people probably knew they were cheating and didnt even bother to complain/argue :D

#22 OFFLINE   Tristen

Tristen

Your Fired!

• Developer

• 927 posts
  • Steam tristen620

• PlayerID 1030

• LocationWest Coast, USA

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

bans.wowmod is not a good way to determine this, it's a pain to upload them after the fact and easily 147% of them come out corrupted and have to be uploaded to a file share site.

E*  in regards to demos.
Tristen: Idea!
Stinkyfax: Heheh, waste of time.
*Tristen still does it*
Tristen: Yeah..... You'r right again. :(  (Is that better Sirchipnsalsa?)

#23 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

Bureaucrat Mikey

• Administrators

• 944 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:03 AM

Dessu, i have demo to most of my perm bans... Just dont upload them cause i know that they might get corrupted (pfft, tristen didint even remember [i hope that he knew] that before we talked about demos)

*DEAD* Evander : well, a little hack isn't a bad thing

[WC] Klashnekoff dealt 240% damage (140% KPR, 0% Low LVL)
[WC] (Your level: 85, Server average: 62, Klashnekoff's level: 85)
[WC] (Temporary Debug info). KPR INFO: kills - 9, rounds - 2, KPR penalty 30

^ not funny

#24 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

• PlayerID 24228

• LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:39 AM

Okay if you have :P But i know most ppl dont :D
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#25 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:02 PM

View PostDessu, on 13 October 2013 - 01:39 AM, said:

Okay if you have :P But i know most ppl dont :D
I have ~50 demos on my comp. I've been admin for too long..

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape

#26 OFFLINE   zigazagahoyhoyhoy

zigazagahoyhoyhoy

Private

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:20912245

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

Yeah, it seems that you guys think that its normal to ban player with 5yo steam accout and absolutely clear ban history (check my steam id, lol)  without any proof. IDK, as for me - it's completely nonsense. And then you require a confession from an innocent man. Oook, u have a perfect player ban policy.

The only reason I played CS:S - your server on which my friend talked me to play.
And it seems that in consequence absolutely idiotic situation I cant play here anymore. Well, if you think that all is OK and the situation is totally clear - good luck to you guys, you're on the right way. And yes, my sry for all kinds of grammatical errors - it's not my native language.

#27 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

View Postzigazagahoyhoyhoy, on 13 October 2013 - 04:27 PM, said:

Yeah, it seems that you guys think that its normal to ban player with 5yo steam accout and absolutely clear ban history (check my steam id, lol)  without any proof. IDK, as for me - it's completely nonsense. And then you require a confession from an innocent man. Oook, u have a perfect player ban policy.

The only reason I played CS:S - your server on which my friend talked me to play.
And it seems that in consequence absolutely idiotic situation I cant play here anymore. Well, if you think that all is OK and the situation is totally clear - good luck to you guys, you're on the right way. And yes, my sry for all kinds of grammatical errors - it's not my native language.
We have an ex-admin in our community whose steam account is probably over 5 years old.
He was caught of wallhacking about half a year ago because he went and posted a picture of himself wallhacking on our server by accident.
Cs:S isn't well known for its ability to catch hackers.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#28 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

Thank you. Good luck you too.
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#29 OFFLINE   bandit

bandit

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

I took you up on your offer and found out that you've been banned from other servers for cheating - not sure what kind of logic you're trying to use here. If anyone could use "I've never been banned for cheating before" as an excuse to not get banned, we would have a large population of cheaters.

#30 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

If it makes you feel any better, we had a pro gamer banned here (later on unbanned) for being good :) If you know you did not hack, why not simply act and say "Im sorry that i hacked , now lift the ban" and as you did not hack, you would not hack in the future -> no fear of ban.
It's generous of Bonbons to give the offer that he gave, there is no sense in turning it down 'in the name of dignity'.
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#31 OFFLINE   Tristen

Tristen

Your Fired!

• Developer

• 927 posts
  • Steam tristen620

• PlayerID 1030

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

View PostWookie, on 13 October 2013 - 04:55 PM, said:

If it makes you feel any better, we had a pro gamer banned here (later on unbanned) for being good :) If you know you did not hack, why not simply act and say "Im sorry that i hacked , now lift the ban" and as you did not hack, you would not hack in the future -> no fear of ban.
It's generous of Bonbons to give the offer that he gave, there is no sense in turning it down 'in the name of dignity'.

Personally, I'd not admit to doing something just to make a headache go away and be easier, I'd make it the longest drawn out pain in the butt ever.  Heck I'd admit to other things that I had done but not something I didn't.
*Tristen still does it*

#32 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

• PlayerID 24228

• LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:56 PM

View PostTristen, on 13 October 2013 - 11:43 PM, said:

Personally, I'd not admit to doing something just to make a headache go away and be easier, I'd make it the longest drawn out pain in the butt ever.  Heck I'd admit to other things that I had done but not something I didn't.
Id act like a politician, always talking alot about everything but never answering the question straight or then "not being sure"

You know that kinda answer that you know didnt answer your question but still gives "answer" so you dont feel good mannored to ask the guestion again :D

Edited by Dessu, 13 October 2013 - 11:58 PM.

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#33 OFFLINE   Tristen

Tristen

Your Fired!

• Developer

• 927 posts
  • Steam tristen620

• PlayerID 1030

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:12 AM

lol yea, I love giving those when training new employee's, it's annoying as heck and after a speech there are left wondering what their original question was
*Tristen still does it*

#34 OFFLINE   twler0

twler0

Corporal

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Steam twlero

• PlayerID LuCkY Sh0

• LocationUSA WI

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:38 PM

I saw the kid doing it that day.  he really was aimbotting haha
Posted Image

#35 OFFLINE   HueHueHue

HueHueHue

Knight-Captain

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:54 AM

Even if he was why didnt he just apologize even if he did aimbot, he would have just gotten unbanned, by posting that he only brought more pain on himself...

I just dont get some people...

#36 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:04 AM

View PostHueHueHue, on 18 October 2013 - 07:54 AM, said:

Even if he was why didnt he just apologize even if he did aimbot, he would have just gotten unbanned, by posting that he only brought more pain on himself...

I just dont get some people...
liers are liers, haters are haters. That's how people roll, they don't change. I lock the topic.
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users