12 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   PartyMonkey

PartyMonkey

Corporal

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:43545754

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:32 PM

Ok heres the thing, lots of people want to have the best talent tree for playing ( well thats obvious isnt it? )

Ok lets start with 1 of the easiest class:

Mage:
Spoiler

Priest:
Spoiler

PS: This is what myself or other players would recommend to use. This may not be the best taent build.
But atleast it is one u can use.

#2 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

Commander

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Steam 0:0:28409595

• PlayerID 47884

• LocationCzech republick

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

I dont think u can say this is best mage talent tree build, i woud use different build..and i also can say its best talent build...u can say its recommended by u..

#3 OFFLINE   PartyMonkey

PartyMonkey

Corporal

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

View PostBill, on 30 September 2013 - 05:40 PM, said:

I dont think u can say this is best mage talent tree build, i woud use different build..and i also can say its best talent build...u can say its recommended by u..

Well i did say that somewhere ( and in my opinion it is the best.. and if u have so many comments on other people when they try to help a bit.. why u dont do it yourself mr i know everything better so i have to say anything in every topic i like to say..

Plz dont say things if u just want to be rude about letting people try to  help with building talents or any other kind of help they might need...

First u have comments about the During bosses topic and now u got it here? its getting annoying tbh...

#4 OFFLINE   twler0

twler0

Corporal

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Steam twlero

• PlayerID LuCkY Sh0

• LocationUSA WI

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

I did mine in arcane, if anyone wants my recommended tree build feel free to ask
Posted Image

#5 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

Commander

• Members
  • 756 posts

• PlayerID 47884

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:25 PM

View PostPartyMonkey, on 30 September 2013 - 07:20 PM, said:

Well i did say that somewhere ( and in my opinion it is the best.. and if u have so many comments on other people when they try to help a bit.. why u dont do it yourself mr i know everything better so i have to say anything in every topic i like to say..

Plz dont say things if u just want to be rude about letting people try to  help with building talents or any other kind of help they might need...

First u have comments about the During bosses topic and now u got it here? its getting annoying tbh...
Im rude ? Ur rude now...i just wanted say..best talent builds come from everyone, everyone is using different talent build..that is best, u cant recommend best ever..Let ppl choose them..dont force them to pick this..cuz u said its best... and one more thing, i m helping them not listen to this...

#6 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:41 PM

Bill's right here. Also, not explaining why your talent build is the best really makes it so no-one has a reason to do it.
No one goes to the congress suggesting a new idea, and when they ask why they should do it, you don't just go "isn't it obvious?".
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#7 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

Commander

• Members
  • 756 posts

• PlayerID 47884

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:56 PM

View PostArioni, on 30 September 2013 - 08:41 PM, said:

Bill's right here. Also, not explaining why your talent build is the best really makes it so no-one has a reason to do it.
No one goes to the congress suggesting a new idea, and when they ask why they should do it, you don't just go "isn't it obvious?".
Thanks Hani, i think hes just too young to know this..

#8 OFFLINE   Aurora

Aurora

Commander

• Developer

• 734 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:12 PM

Arcane tree is op for mages, it could really do with a complete workover (it was supposed to be utility tree but somehow ended as damage...). We could also enable seeing talent builds of other players for everyone and not just admins, I don't see the point really of keeping such things a secret, but some people do like it I guess.
Truth is but the lie in which people believe.
Happiness is stagnation, suffering is innovation.
Love them for what they are not.
The price of certainty is sanity.

#9 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

Commander

• Members
  • 756 posts

• PlayerID 47884

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:40 PM

View PostAurora, on 30 September 2013 - 09:12 PM, said:

Arcane tree is op for mages, it could really do with a complete workover (it was supposed to be utility tree but somehow ended as damage...). We could also enable seeing talent builds of other players for everyone and not just admins, I don't see the point really of keeping such things a secret, but some people do like it I guess.
Dont show it to others...i know, in real WoW u can see it, but here its little different, one talent can change "everything" thats good, cuz everyone have to try them all until he find perfect combo for him :)

#10 OFFLINE   PartyMonkey

PartyMonkey

Corporal

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

View PostBill, on 30 September 2013 - 10:40 PM, said:

Dont show it to others...i know, in real WoW u can see it, but here its little different, one talent can change "everything" thats good, cuz everyone have to try them all until he find perfect combo for him :)

Ok i read my topic again and u say that ive said its the best:
If u read the first line clearly i said: Every1 wants to have the best talent tree not that mine is the best.. so u might consider to make an apolagize :)

#11 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

View PostAurora, on 30 September 2013 - 09:12 PM, said:

People would like to have some sort of ability to hide their amazing thinking. Also, if we are allow to view it, I fear everyone will just copy 1-2 people on a server, ending up 90% of players having same builds.
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#12 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

Commander

• Members
  • 756 posts

• PlayerID 47884

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:25 PM

View Poststinkyfax, on 01 October 2013 - 08:36 PM, said:

I fear everyone will just copy 1-2 people on a server, ending up 90% of players having same builds.
Thats why talents should be hidden forever :)

#13 OFFLINE   PartyMonkey

PartyMonkey

Corporal

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

View Poststinkyfax, on 01 October 2013 - 08:36 PM, said:

People would like to have some sort of ability to hide their amazing thinking. Also, if we are allow to view it, I fear everyone will just copy 1-2 people on a server, ending up 90% of players having same builds.

Yeah agree with stinky here but still a talent build tree guide aint a bad idea :D i will add tomorrow For Dk Unholy ( credits to katze and  Infinity for that

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mage, shaman, rogue, warrior, priest, talent tree

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users