WoW mod forum is desolated. If you are looking for us - join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/KqaKUPB . With love and gratitude, Stinkyfax.

One rule about HNS

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 OFFLINE   Raging

Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

• LocationDanger Danger, Hight Voltage

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:20 PM

View PostArioni, on 02 November 2013 - 11:04 PM, said:

But they also don't have stealth. Also the rounds will be lasting 9 minutes, which, again, is extremely boring. There's no problem with Elusiveness if Shadowgate is disabled, apart from the fact that rounds last 9 minutes. It's really two choices here:
Elusiveness and 9 minute round time OR Stealth and a 3-4 minute round time.
I prefer the latter one.

Either we go with elusiveness and have a higher % win ratio or we try actually hiding without elusiveness on for 3-4 minute.
I would like to try that 3-4 minutes on assault (hardest map to find people imo) for 3 rounds and see how it changes actual gameplay.
super hyphy (no sound) : stinky, can u make 82 uncommons better than 78 epics
Stinkyfax :i can make my mum better than your GF

#62 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

• PlayerID 24228

• LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:56 PM

The option event admins (ppl that usually seek) and players propably want just disable SG and that may even allow to drop roundtime minute or 2.
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#63 OFFLINE   Raging

Raging

Marshal

• Item Team
  • 886 posts
  • PlayerID Raging

• LocationDanger Danger, Hight Voltage

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:21 AM

View PostDessu, on 02 November 2013 - 11:56 PM, said:

The option event admins (ppl that usually seek) and players propably want just disable SG and that may even allow to drop roundtime minute or 2.

No no, you dont get it. They want to remove elusivness to make it into a target practice event for the seekers.
super hyphy (no sound) : stinky, can u make 82 uncommons better than 78 epics
Stinkyfax :i can make my mum better than your GF

#64 OFFLINE   bandit

bandit

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:28 AM

After playing as a seeker, I can fully support the removal of Shadowgate during Hide and Seek. This is literally the most broken mechanic in this game mode. I couldn't take my time to find players because the moment I got close, *poof*, ggwp. I was practically forced to 180 spray players in order to catch them off guard.

I suggest disabling Shadowgate during Hide and Seek so players can't teleport across the map but keep Elusiveness on.

If you disagree, quote me and tell me why.

#65 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:16 AM

View Postbandit, on 03 November 2013 - 03:28 AM, said:

After playing as a seeker, I can fully support the removal of Shadowgate during Hide and Seek. This is literally the most broken mechanic in this game mode. I couldn't take my time to find players because the moment I got close, *poof*, ggwp. I was practically forced to 180 spray players in order to catch them off guard.

I suggest disabling Shadowgate during Hide and Seek so players can't teleport across the map but keep Elusiveness on.

If you disagree, quote me and tell me why.
Well that gave me a good cringe grin :D

Edited by Wookie, 03 November 2013 - 07:24 AM.

Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#66 OFFLINE   bandit

bandit

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:20 AM

View PostWookie, on 03 November 2013 - 07:16 AM, said:

Well that gave me a good cringe :D

Try r/cringe.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users