65 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

Bureaucrat Mikey

• Administrators

• 944 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:17 AM

I dont agree with this, since i keep hearing that you guys use movement speed buff, what i dont like at all... Seekers are faster than normal chars..

And yes, i made my self few hns so i know what i talk about, and i still think that you should be able to use every ability what you have.. If not, make them banned from event for good (disabled)

*DEAD* Evander : well, a little hack isn't a bad thing

[WC] Klashnekoff dealt 240% damage (140% KPR, 0% Low LVL)
[WC] (Your level: 85, Server average: 62, Klashnekoff's level: 85)
[WC] (Temporary Debug info). KPR INFO: kills - 9, rounds - 2, KPR penalty 30

^ not funny

#22 OFFLINE   Stabby Joe

Stabby Joe

Knight

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:6402222

• PlayerID 1079

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:07 AM

First of all when I seeked I didnt get any buff and i didnt seek with machine gun at least last event. Dessus and mine point is when you spoted and hit you should be busted and thats it for that player and not how it is now you spot somone hit them and then they shadowgate. There been rounds I found same person 3 times couldnt 1 hit them and they shadowgated away and survived if you tell me this it is how it supposed to me , I stop searching and I want hide too, cuz its easy way making gold. Or seekers allowed to use spells and talents too. It should be about hiding and I agree with removing insane speed so ppl can try to move spots but by running, tying to play more strategic.

#23 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:13 AM

View PostStabby Joe, on 30 September 2013 - 09:07 AM, said:

First of all when I seeked I didnt get any buff and i didnt seek with machine gun at least last event. Dessus and mine point is when you spoted and hit you should be busted and thats it for that player and not how it is now you spot somone hit them and then they shadowgate. There been rounds I found same person 3 times couldnt 1 hit them and they shadowgated away and survived if you tell me this it is how it supposed to me , I stop searching and I want hide too, cuz its easy way making gold. Or seekers allowed to use spells and talents too. It should be about hiding and I agree with removing insane speed so ppl can try to move spots but by running, tying to play more strategic.
Consistency is everything, people act based on the worst case scenario even if the seekers would play "fair" instead of 10x speed, unlimited ammo and machineguns, meaning that the players will assume you do it, leading into your frustration.

You have to pick up a strict line on how you act in HnS instead of going by the mood - just make yourself (even team) a real set of rules for it (yourselves and the players) and act according to it.

If nobody understood, here is a tl;dr:
You have to seek the same way all the time, because the people hiding will hide the same way all the time - which in this case is - including spells and talents
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#24 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

Bureaucrat Mikey

• Administrators

• 944 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:07 AM

When you use RIGHT seeker boss, it has 130% movement speed if i remember right

*DEAD* Evander : well, a little hack isn't a bad thing

[WC] Klashnekoff dealt 240% damage (140% KPR, 0% Low LVL)
[WC] (Your level: 85, Server average: 62, Klashnekoff's level: 85)
[WC] (Temporary Debug info). KPR INFO: kills - 9, rounds - 2, KPR penalty 30

^ not funny

#25 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

Commander

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Steam 0:0:28409595

• PlayerID 47884

• LocationCzech republick

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:22 AM

Or u can set ppl HP to 1% :)

#26 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:46 AM

View PostBill, on 30 September 2013 - 11:22 AM, said:

Or u can set ppl HP to 1% :)
gg healers, gg fall damage
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#27 OFFLINE   Stabby Joe

Stabby Joe

Knight

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:6402222

• PlayerID 1079

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:50 PM

good point we set all players health lets say 5 then its 1 hit

#28 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

Commander

• Members
  • 756 posts

• PlayerID 47884

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:55 PM

View PostWookie, on 30 September 2013 - 11:46 AM, said:

gg healers, gg fall damage
who would play healer on hns ?:) fall dmg, well, some rogues have gravity, so it shouldnt kill them, other..well idk :-D

#29 OFFLINE   Aurora

Aurora

Commander

• Developer

• 734 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:55 PM

Spotting a rogoue is Damn hard but spraying around randomly isnt a good solution to it, well unless you know someone is there (and why fuck does my phone want to write threesome instead of there)
Truth is but the lie in which people believe.
Happiness is stagnation, suffering is innovation.
Love them for what they are not.
The price of certainty is sanity.

#30 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

View PostAurora, on 30 September 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Spotting a rogoue is Damn hard but spraying around randomly isnt a good solution to it, well unless you know someone is there (and why fuck does my phone want to write threesome instead of there)
Based on typing history
- Cave Johnson

#31 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

Commander

• Members
  • 756 posts

• PlayerID 47884

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

View PostAurora, on 30 September 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

View PostWookie, on 30 September 2013 - 03:56 PM, said:

Based on typing history
:D :D :D :D

#32 OFFLINE   isuck

isuck

Knight-Captain

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • PlayerID 12278

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

I disagree with this plan, my main reason is that seekers RANDOMLY SPRAY evrywhere with machine guns, and if you get hit they get a line showing exactly where you are. If you spray randomly i'll keep using shadow gate. If you STOP spraying randomdly i think its a fair trade to no longer use SG.

Aurora's plan of a boss that 1 shots would be best though (even with random spraying its rather lame though)

#33 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

do not spray.
Make damage larger.
Allow shadowgate.

That is my opinion. HNS is not Spray and Seek :D
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#34 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

• PlayerID 24228

• LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

About spray, its kinda the only way to find anyone, you know. Unless you happen to run on some1s face.
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#35 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

View PostDessu, on 02 October 2013 - 03:50 PM, said:

About spray, its kinda the only way to find anyone, you know. Unless you happen to run on some1s face.

Make's harder too seek ;)

#36 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

View PostKris, on 30 September 2013 - 06:37 AM, said:

I really dont mind not using shadowgate in HnS but then I believe that the round time should be lowerd,the speed and gravity should not be increased in any way because believe it or not running around with 3x speed and even more gravity expotentially increases the ground that can be covered and for the current round time,we would have no chance whatsoever to change spots with stealth only.

What I mean is that by removing shadowgate everything should be scaled down and ballanced.I also include the 10k(random number I chose,I am not sure how much agi you actualy have) agi or more and the 200+ bullets you prob have in your M249 because running around,bursting bullets and one hitting people as you suggested would be really unfair to everyone!
BS I've won HNS plenty of times with my lvl 52+ rogue.

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape

#37 OFFLINE   Sirchipnsalsa

Sirchipnsalsa

Commander

• Developer

• 622 posts
  • Steam Sirchipnsalsa

• PlayerID 1291

• LocationFlo 'Rida

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

View PostDessu, on 02 October 2013 - 03:50 PM, said:

Please note: Using your eyes can vastly increase visual perception.
12:12 PM - Porta: tas is pony faggot
12:12 PM - Porta: dont trust him
- - - - -
PacmaN :   BITCH I GOT A POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE

Panda. Cat.

#38 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

Allow usage of flashlights = problem solved
- Cave Johnson

#39 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

View PostStabby Joe, on 30 September 2013 - 09:07 AM, said:

Just saying when you agreed to be Event-Admin you also agreed missing lots of events so you can't just simply walkout on your E-Admin duty just cause you want gold too.

#40 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

• PlayerID 24228

• LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

View PostSirchipnsalsa, on 02 October 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

Please note: Using your eyes can vastly increase visual perception.
Any even slightly dark spot with darkish background, and it doesnt matter how good vision you have you cant see if theres someone or not unless you run to their face. its 95% invis afterall
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users