WoW mod forum is desolated. If you are looking for us - join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/KqaKUPB . With love and gratitude, Stinkyfax.

Bajjtish App (Trying for this again)

sup dawg this is ma topic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   Fossen

Fossen

Master Sergeant

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationNorwegian Forest

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:40 PM

1. As stated by others, no point in playing high lvls when there are no other high lvl characters. The only thing you gain is Hate.
2. If you dont care enough to start a new character because "i have played so many hours to get this to max lvl" then why apply for admin? You know Admins are supposed to be neutral. I dont see where you'd fit in this picture.
3. "Im not paying attention to the chat because of the spell spam, u usually just troll" There you just shot yourself in the foot.
This was somewhat more serious and even tho i dont play I would be against this guy getting admin.
"I stopped believing in GoD when i realised it was DoG backwards."

When everything else fails talk about the weather!

[WC] You cast Healing Rain to  Ajib, idan, Fossen  and restore 65 hp.
[WC] Echo of the Elements

#42 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:22 PM

View PostFossen, on 20 August 2013 - 10:40 PM, said:

1. As stated by others, no point in playing high lvls when there are no other high lvl characters. The only thing you gain is Hate.
2. If you dont care enough to start a new character because "i have played so many hours to get this to max lvl" then why apply for admin? You know Admins are supposed to be neutral. I dont see where you'd fit in this picture.
3. "Im not paying attention to the chat because of the spell spam, u usually just troll" There you just shot yourself in the foot.
This was somewhat more serious and even tho i dont play I would be against this guy getting admin.

1: I play lower lvls or my lowest is lvl 70 but that is pretty low i guess and people complain then cuz its DK.

2: I play low lvl'd and its recently started cuz its 70 and i can be in specc and observe and help the people that need help thats what i do when its only lowbies usually...

3: Troll = Knife Rouge, Shaman with Sniper and so on and its only to make it fair to the lower players...

And i appreciate the feedback

But why do you dont like me you have never liked me, what did i do that may have wronged u :P ?

#43 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

• PlayerID 24228

• LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:54 PM

View Poststinkyfax, on 20 August 2013 - 02:57 PM, said:

Here is some ontopic:
http://wowmod.eu/top...1922#entry21922

-1 from me. I let porta decide.
Comeon stinky you cant judge man for giving honest opinion about what he think about KPR nerf :P
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#44 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:49 AM

View PostDessu, on 31 August 2013 - 10:54 PM, said:

Comeon stinky you cant judge man for giving honest opinion about what he think about KPR nerf :P

Havent seen you in a while, where have you been :o

#45 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

• PlayerID 24228

• LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:23 AM

If you mean steam, its because sudden downloads prevent me of dying on diablo 3 hc or diablo 2 hc :D Not that i have unstable internet alrdy, HELL NO
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#46 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2676 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

He plays 83+ all the time and don't care about new players. He made me RQ last days again and again. Also he don't care.
I play 85+ all the time, but I do care about new players. I hope so does he.
In case he doesn't care about players, then why the hell shall be made admin?

i only got 80 + except my DK but when i play DK everybody rages too and im usually just farming and thats not illegal
Declining an application is not illegal as well.

Never played rouge... :)
Visit Paris.

It should be `illegal` to still play 83 with a current statistic of 30/15
Is 2 KPD that high? I would disagree.

Ööhm i never hear complaints about me going on 80s and if someone is complaining i never see it cuz of chat spamm with spells and so on and i usually just troll with 80s cuz its fun, and i do care if someone asks me too change but 70 DK or 84 Shaman is my lowest once and i dont feel like starting from the beginning again (Observe im farming so i can get full 73e for DK/Warlock)
Difficult to comment on your wording. I am getting an opinion, that you are not fitting the role of admin.

EE: Most Admins dont give a shit if players ask them to change class cuz they are on 85s just sayin'
Really? Give us some facts, otherwise don't curse on other people.

Omg srsly. I said why i just play short times and not often. Its the old same problem and you don't get it and you an ignorant. "I don't want start from beginning", you prefer "trolling" with hight level class agains low levels EVERY FUCKING TIME!
I see your point. Though I am interested, why nobody else is backing you up.

3: Troll = Knife Rouge, Shaman with Sniper and so on and its only to make it fair to the lower players...
Yes, you shall be careful picking the words, when killakenny is watching your back :)

Bajjtish's topic sounded more like "Remove KPR because I want to kill more".

Over the 3page application, I noticed some of the missunderstanding, mostly due to Bajjtish using wrong wording. I would address it to his age.

Bajjtish looks relatively responsible and careful regards to others, including new players. If I was 15 years old playing an rpg-like game, first thing I would worry about is ensuring I have maximum gear rating. So, some of Bajjtish's willingness to actually gear up is reasonable.

Overall, the application is semi-weak, and I can not certainly say that you fit. But at least, you seem to be honest and I am hoping there are no personal gains you are aiming for.

Similarly to Messias app, I will accept you as an admin. I believe you need more experience as an administrator before becoming events team member. Feel free to apply for events admin once some time pasts (1 month?) and we will see.

Congratulations on getting accepted into Admin team, Private Message me account details for http://bans.wowmod.eu : Login, Pass, E-Mail, SteamID.
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#47 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:19 PM

View Poststinkyfax, on 01 September 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

I play 85+ all the time, but I do care about new players. I hope so does he.
In case he doesn't care about players, then why the hell shall be made admin?

Declining an application is not illegal as well.

Visit Paris.

Is 2 KPD that high? I would disagree.

Difficult to comment on your wording. I am getting an opinion, that you are not fitting the role of admin.

Really? Give us some facts, otherwise don't curse on other people.

I see your point. Though I am interested, why nobody else is backing you up.

Yes, you shall be careful picking the words, when killakenny is watching your back :)

Bajjtish's topic sounded more like "Remove KPR because I want to kill more".

Over the 3page application, I noticed some of the missunderstanding, mostly due to Bajjtish using wrong wording. I would address it to his age.

Bajjtish looks relatively responsible and careful regards to others, including new players. If I was 15 years old playing an rpg-like game, first thing I would worry about is ensuring I have maximum gear rating. So, some of Bajjtish's willingness to actually gear up is reasonable.

Overall, the application is semi-weak, and I can not certainly say that you fit. But at least, you seem to be honest and I am hoping there are no personal gains you are aiming for.

Similarly to Messias app, I will accept you as an admin. I believe you need more experience as an administrator before becoming events team member. Feel free to apply for events admin once some time pasts (1 month?) and we will see.

Congratulations on getting accepted into Admin team, Private Message me account details for http://bans.wowmod.eu : Login, Pass, E-Mail, SteamID.

Thank you!

You should still write a book ;)

#48 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

Bureaucrat Mikey

• Administrators

• 945 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:25 PM

Stinky, who you added to admins.. just that i know to modify them to right forum group

*DEAD* Evander : well, a little hack isn't a bad thing

[WC] Klashnekoff dealt 240% damage (140% KPR, 0% Low LVL)
[WC] (Your level: 85, Server average: 62, Klashnekoff's level: 85)
[WC] (Temporary Debug info). KPR INFO: kills - 9, rounds - 2, KPR penalty 30

^ not funny

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sup, dawg, this, is, ma, topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users