Jump to content


WoW mod forum is desolated. If you are looking for us - join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/KqaKUPB . With love and gratitude, Stinkyfax.

Bajjtish App (Trying for this again)

sup dawg this is ma topic

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

    Mannen, Myten, Legenden

  • Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

  • PlayerID 24089

  • LocationSweden

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:21 AM

PacmaN>SNORT: BAGISH POST PLUS 1 FROM PACMAN FOR UR ADMIN

He wanted me to post that :3

E: Sry for double-posting

#22 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

    Commander

  • Members
  • 756 posts
  • Steam 0:0:28409595

  • PlayerID 47884

  • LocationCzech republick


Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:54 AM

Ur soo anyoing Jegba.... (off-topic)

#23 OFFLINE   killakenny

killakenny

    Corporal

  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:38 PM

Quote

You only played for like an hour maybe...
Omg srsly. I said why i just play short times and not often. Its the old same problem and you don't get it and you an ignorant. "I don't want start from beginning", you prefer "trolling" with hight level class agains low levels EVERY FUCKING TIME!

I hope you never will be admin!
<Alanna> Saying that Java is nice because it works on all OS's is like saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all genders

#24 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

    Commander

  • Members
  • 756 posts
  • Steam 0:0:28409595

  • PlayerID 47884

  • LocationCzech republick


Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:51 PM

View Postkillakenny, on 19 August 2013 - 05:38 PM, said:

Omg srsly. I said why i just play short times and not often. Its the old same problem and you don't get it and you an ignorant. "I don't want start from beginning", you prefer "trolling" with hight level class agains low levels EVERY FUCKING TIME!

I hope you never will be admin!
This was discussed here in others topic aswell....we lvled our chars, spend many many hours lvling them, gearing them to be one of best, and now were not allowed to play them ?  It sounds very good, especially from u kenny...

#25 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

    Mannen, Myten, Legenden

  • Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

  • PlayerID 24089

  • LocationSweden

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:15 PM

View Postkillakenny, on 19 August 2013 - 05:38 PM, said:

Omg srsly. I said why i just play short times and not often. Its the old same problem and you don't get it and you an ignorant. "I don't want start from beginning", you prefer "trolling" with hight level class agains low levels EVERY FUCKING TIME!

I hope you never will be admin!

Whats up with all the hate bro?
Im just playing WoWmod like everybody else and i have layed down a couple more hours than most people and thats why im rewarded with high level characters?

E:

View PostJegba., on 19 August 2013 - 05:53 PM, said:

OMG STOP HATING ON BAGISH SINCE WHEN IS IT ILLEGAL TO USE UR 85 S DONT BE SUCH PETTY DOUCHE BAGS BAGISH FOR ADMIN THAT HE  CAN FIX
You dont need to protect me Jegba i cant handle this :P

#26 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

    Commander

  • Members
  • 756 posts
  • Steam 0:0:28409595

  • PlayerID 47884

  • LocationCzech republick


Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:19 PM

Jegba is just trying make freinds, i still think its pacman, that is slowly showing himself...

#27 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

    Mannen, Myten, Legenden

  • Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

  • PlayerID 24089

  • LocationSweden

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:00 PM

View PostBill, on 19 August 2013 - 07:19 PM, said:

Jegba is just trying make freinds, i still think its pacman, that is slowly showing himself...

Dude i really dont think its Pacman :D

#28 OFFLINE   killakenny

killakenny

    Corporal

  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:09 PM

Quote

Whats up with all the hate bro?
Why you ask again? I'm sure i explained you the reason. Maybe you should read my comments again to find out why i'm not friendly to you.

Quote

Im just playing WoWmod like everybody else
Also this is wrong as i pointed out before. You were (and you are most of the time) the only one with 85 on the server (except pacman, but he don't count, as everyone know), all other are < 80.

Quote

I would like to create nice environment for all the players
I see. Nice env.

bye
<Alanna> Saying that Java is nice because it works on all OS's is like saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all genders

#29 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

    Commander

  • Members
  • 756 posts
  • Steam 0:0:28409595

  • PlayerID 47884

  • LocationCzech republick


Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:42 AM

View Postkillakenny, on 19 August 2013 - 10:09 PM, said:

Why you ask again? I'm sure i explained you the reason. Maybe you should read my comments again to find out why i'm not friendly to you.
Also this is wrong as i pointed out before. You were (and you are most of the time) the only one with 85 on the server (except pacman, but he don't count, as everyone know), all other are < 80.


I see. Nice env.

bye
Kenny soo much hate lol :D Are u thst noob, so u cant deal with one 85 on server ? He lvled his char, gearing it soo long time, and not hes not able to play it ? Thats nice of u...rly, dont play if u cant handle it..

#30 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

    Bureaucrat Mikey

  • Administrators

  • 945 posts


Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:39 AM

First of all, i have few 85ers with pretty awesome gear, when i go to server i choose to NOT play with them if there is low levels playing, Why? because i dont want to be dickhead and make those low lvls cry, run away and never come back again..

Second thing, everyone can choose do they play 85s or not. Do i like it? No, no i dont.. i personally hate players who whore theyr 85s "to get some mats" or some other stupid reason, you dont even get good mats from lowbies...

But ye, everyone can choose what they play, but they will get some hate and negative feedback..

Quote

*DEAD* Evander : well, a little hack isn't a bad thing



[WC] Klashnekoff dealt 240% damage (140% KPR, 0% Low LVL)
[WC] (Your level: 85, Server average: 62, Klashnekoff's level: 85)
[WC] (Temporary Debug info). KPR INFO: kills - 9, rounds - 2, KPR penalty 30

^ not funny

#31 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

    Commander

  • Members
  • 756 posts
  • Steam 0:0:28409595

  • PlayerID 47884

  • LocationCzech republick


Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:11 AM

Caps off........

#32 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

    Mannen, Myten, Legenden

  • Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

  • PlayerID 24089

  • LocationSweden

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:36 PM

View PostPorta, on 20 August 2013 - 10:39 AM, said:

First of all, i have few 85ers with pretty awesome gear, when i go to server i choose to NOT play with them if there is low levels playing, Why? because i dont want to be dickhead and make those low lvls cry, run away and never come back again..

Second thing, everyone can choose do they play 85s or not. Do i like it? No, no i dont.. i personally hate players who whore theyr 85s "to get some mats" or some other stupid reason, you dont even get good mats from lowbies...

But ye, everyone can choose what they play, but they will get some hate and negative feedback..

I agree with you, I personally hate playing 85s cuz its sooooo boring just owning every newbie, but sometimes i need to and my lowest char is lvl 70 DK and everybody hate it when i play on DK too so i really have no choice, either piss off people by playing with 80+ characters or piss off people with DK and i understand the bad feedback u get when u only play 85s but i only play 85s when its like some 80+ so you cant lvl up your other characters...

#33 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

    Administrator

  • Administrators

  • 2676 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

  • PlayerID 1001

  • LocationUK

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:51 PM

View PostBajjtish, on 20 August 2013 - 12:36 PM, said:



I agree with you, I personally hate playing 85s cuz its sooooo boring just owning every newbie, but sometimes i need to and my lowest char is lvl 70 DK and everybody hate it when i play on DK too so i really have no choice, either piss off people by playing with 80+ characters or piss off people with DK and i understand the bad feedback u get when u only play 85s but i only play 85s when its like some 80+ so you cant lvl up your other characters...
Same story bro. I have no choice but play 85 level epic warrior, as all my chars are 85s :D
Not my fault, really.

Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#34 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

    Mannen, Myten, Legenden

  • Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

  • PlayerID 24089

  • LocationSweden

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:08 PM

View Poststinkyfax, on 20 August 2013 - 12:51 PM, said:

Same story bro. I have no choice but play 85 level epic warrior, as all my chars are 85s :D
Not my fault, really.

Posted Image

#35 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

    Field Marshal

  • Moderators

  • 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland


Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:30 PM

I used to have all 85s with at least half of them having 78 epics. Then the server reset.
;_;
Now all I have is an 85 Rogue and probably one 80ish character.
Also haven't played in... 4-5 months so that might also cause my characters to be low level.
Yeah..
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#36 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

    Mannen, Myten, Legenden

  • Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

  • PlayerID 24089

  • LocationSweden

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:54 PM

View PostArioni, on 20 August 2013 - 01:30 PM, said:

I used to have all 85s with at least half of them having 78 epics. Then the server reset.
;_;
Now all I have is an 85 Rogue and probably one 80ish character.
Also haven't played in... 4-5 months so that might also cause my characters to be low level.
Yeah..

I kinda feel like we are getting kinda off-topic (Like always :D)

#37 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

    Administrator

  • Administrators

  • 2676 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

  • PlayerID 1001

  • LocationUK

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:57 PM

View PostBajjtish, on 20 August 2013 - 01:54 PM, said:



I kinda feel like we are getting kinda off-topic (Like always :D)
Here is some ontopic:
http://wowmod.eu/top...1922#entry21922

-1 from me. I let porta decide.

Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#38 OFFLINE   Mesias

Mesias

    Sergeant Major

  • Members
  • 169 posts


Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:01 PM

View PostMesias, on 19 August 2013 - 07:58 PM, said:

why we dont open every thread in off topic?
every idea every suggestion or something else gets to be OT
great...

View PostBajjtish, on 19 August 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

Bro thats what we do in the WoWmod community, End of story!

View PostBajjtish, on 20 August 2013 - 01:54 PM, said:

I kinda feel like we are getting kinda off-topic (Like always :D)

Bro take it like a man...
Posted Image
dont tell me my name is wrong. I KNOW IT...
im made in china and my creator did some mistakes.
For example he fall asleep and pressed the button s to long.
An other Example is he forgot one s between "e" and "i"

#39 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

    Mannen, Myten, Legenden

  • Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

  • PlayerID 24089

  • LocationSweden

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:07 PM

View PostMesias, on 20 August 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

Bro take it like a man...

I like it when it gets off topic :3

#40 OFFLINE   Porta

Porta

    Bureaucrat Mikey

  • Administrators

  • 945 posts


Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:24 PM

View Poststinkyfax, on 20 August 2013 - 02:57 PM, said:

Here is some ontopic:
http://wowmod.eu/top...1922#entry21922

-1 from me. I let porta decide.


Hmm...

ok... Dunno yet... Lets see...

I leave this here for a while.. (i know i locked it first but now i changed my mind)

I wont say anything yet.. i had some issues with life and i couldnt be on computer in few weeks so... lets see

Quote

*DEAD* Evander : well, a little hack isn't a bad thing



[WC] Klashnekoff dealt 240% damage (140% KPR, 0% Low LVL)
[WC] (Your level: 85, Server average: 62, Klashnekoff's level: 85)
[WC] (Temporary Debug info). KPR INFO: kills - 9, rounds - 2, KPR penalty 30

^ not funny





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sup, dawg, this, is, ma, topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users