Nickname in-game:PACMAN
Steam id (STEAM:_x_x_xxxxxx):

STEAM_0:0:15307638
Why do you want to be event admin? :To do events for active players
Have you been admin on other servers before? :nope
How long have you played counterstrike source:since 2001  

`List your main characters:rogue 85 warlock 85 warrior 85 mage 85
How long have you played on this server:long time
Who/which people do you know on the server:basically everybody who i dont know maybe the newbs
Link of yourself on STATS site (REQUIRED):

Posted Image Player Information
i know i had bad days but who doesn / t

Player Profile
Posted Image Posted Image PacmaN Location: Long Beach, United States of America Steam: STEAM_0:0:15307638 Status: Offline Click here to add as friend Karma: In good standing Member of Clan: (None) Real Name: (Not Specified) E-mail Address: (Not Specified) Home Page: (Not Specified) Last Connect:* Sun. Apr. 28th, 2013 @ 12:15:08 Total Connection Time: 33d 06:19:37h Average Ping:* 207 ms (Latency: 104 ms) Favorite Server:* World of Warcraft:Cataclysm EU [DD2] [v78] Favorite Map:* de_dust2 Favorite Weapon:* Posted Image

Statistics Summary
Activity: Posted Image 100% Points: 17,985 Rank: 38 Kills per Minute: 0.48 Kills per Death: 0.9783 (0.68*) Headshots per Kill: 0.4810 (0.4245*) Shots per Kill: - Weapon Accuracy: 0.0% (0%*) Headshots: 11,136 (745*) Kills: 23,152 (1,755*) Deaths: 23,665 (2,574*) Longest Kill Streak: 19 Longest Death Streak: 27 Suicides: 1,167 Teammate Kills: 0 (0*)

Do you have catalysm expansion? (required)yes

#2 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:36 PM

Wrong, section.

http://bans.wowmod.e...15307638
http://stats.wowmod....=92&filter=fuck
http://stats.wowmod....92&filter=idiot

Btw here's link to ur profile.

http://stats.wowmod....rinfo&player=92

View Poststinkyfax, on 29 October 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

I declare Monday being an official annoy-hani day

#praiserescape

#3 OFFLINE   pacman

pacman

Knight

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Steam 0:0:15307638

• PlayerID 1103

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:39 PM

cool who doesnt have a bad day thanks for pointing em out does my time here not allow for bad times or we all good boys and girls every day for 3 years on the server i been here for so long i m sure i get some lee way for bad days benifit of the doubt for those who dont know what lee way is  doesnt say all the invites i put in all time n effort check it out been here for dayzz

#4 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:44 PM

View Postpacman, on 28 April 2013 - 01:39 PM, said:

cool who doesnt have a bad day thanks for pointing em out does my time here not allow for bad times or we all good boys and girls every day for 3 years on the server i been here for so long i m sure i get some lee way for bad days benifit of the doubt for those who dont know what lee way is  doesnt say all the invites i put in all time n effort check it out been here for dayzz
Those logs are for last 28 days. And I'm just leaving them there and letting higherups do their decision. Just doing my job mate.

#praiserescape

#5 OFFLINE   pacman

pacman

Knight

• Members
  • 203 posts

• PlayerID 1103

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:47 PM

YEAH N O PROBLEM AND IM SAYING I BEEN HERE FOR 3 YEARS OR MORE MATE REALLY WHERSZ THE LOVE JUST SAYING 3 PLUS YEARS VS 28 DAYS HMMMAYBE A BAD MONTH U THINK THANKS for reading and maybe some admin can do an event right now while theres players maybe u rescape

#6 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:52 PM

sorry pacman, your life style conflicts the definition of management.
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#7 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

Commander

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Steam 0:0:28409595

• PlayerID 47884

• LocationCzech republick

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:52 PM

Pacman, once i was doing some math, and if i remember...result was u said one "f*ck" per 7 second...deal with it. If server just could make graph of using this word, u would be at 1st place...

#8 OFFLINE   pacman

pacman

Knight

• Members
  • 203 posts

• PlayerID 1103

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:53 PM

olloll fuck

#9 OFFLINE   pacman

pacman

Knight

• Members
  • 203 posts

• PlayerID 1103

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:54 PM

so whats ur defintion of managment not one of ur real freinds lol what casue im different

View Poststinkyfax, on 28 April 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

sorry pacman, your life style conflicts the definition of management.
casue im gangster just wanted to help the server not hating but hey thats cool i guess ill go the other way with that all the time i put on thanks for benefit of the doubt i guess u dont belive in giving guys chances , all the time here , might as well spit on  me

#10 OFFLINE   pacman

pacman

Knight

• Members
  • 203 posts

• PlayerID 1103

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:05 PM

u gave staabby jackass a chance really  how bout a shot but i guess ill go the other way about this server my self treatem back ill be sure to not spend no more time thanks

#11 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:10 PM

I am not in the mood of listening to your crap talk. I'd rather have silent forum.

#12 OFFLINE   Sirchipnsalsa

Sirchipnsalsa

Commander

• Developer

• 622 posts
  • Steam Sirchipnsalsa

• PlayerID 1291

• LocationFlo 'Rida

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

View PostBill, on 28 April 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

Pacman, once i was doing some math, and if i remember...result was u said one "f*ck" per 7 second...deal with it. If server just could make graph of using this word, u would be at 1st place...
... That can't be correct at all. That's like that shitty "men think about sex every 7 seconds" "statistic"...
12:12 PM - Porta: tas is pony faggot
12:12 PM - Porta: dont trust him
- - - - -
PacmaN :   BITCH I GOT A POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE

Panda. Cat.

#13 OFFLINE   mr_mojo

mr_mojo

Private

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:15 PM

well it seems like your decision has already been made, but i have known pacman for a while now played with him on wowmod and also other server.

yeah he likes to shoot his mouth of and say lots of shit, but gotta say he is trustworthy at the heart and when it comes down to it a really fun guy to play with, i also admit that i havnt been playing on the server for a while and thats basicly down to the lack of population and the same thing over and over again, something needs to change for the better i feel and if pacman can help do that why not give him a shot.

#14 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:23 PM

View Postmr_mojo, on 28 April 2013 - 03:15 PM, said:

well it seems like your decision has already been made, but i have known pacman for a while now played with him on wowmod and also other server.

yeah he likes to shoot his mouth of and say lots of shit, but gotta say he is trustworthy at the heart and when it comes down to it a really fun guy to play with, i also admit that i havnt been playing on the server for a while and thats basicly down to the lack of population and the same thing over and over again, something needs to change for the better i feel and if pacman can help do that why not give him a shot.
because admins are not allowed to use inappropriate language, behave unreasonable, insult players, be banned by head admins ten times, ignore warnings made by head admins.
Normal players are certainly discouraged from same behaviour, but we are less strict to players than admins.

#15 OFFLINE   IVLordStorm

IVLordStorm

Private

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Steam lord__storm

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:39 PM

Hey Mojo, you should remember me ;)

So yeah guys, so Pacman talked to me the other day abhout him tryin to become Events Admin.
To be honest, if Pacman would be made that kind of admin, I would instanly reconnect to the server!

Okay Pacman is a crazy motherf#er, but I recall Pacman as one of the most fun players on the server, and I had +8000 hours of gameplay.
But I really think/feel that he only had the true intension of make the server even more popular and better and bigger, Pacman love's his playmates (sounds so dirty x'D) he would do anything to make it more fun and even more addicting!

So I vote for Pacman.

View Postmr_mojo, on 28 April 2013 - 03:15 PM, said:

Check out what I said mate ;D

View Poststinkyfax, on 28 April 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

(...)

#16 OFFLINE   Rescape

Rescape

Detective Rescape

• Events Team

• 1373 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:24 PM

http://stats.wowmod....92&filter=admin

#praiserescape

#17 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

Commander

• Members
  • 756 posts

• PlayerID 47884

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:04 PM

View PostSirchipnsalsa, on 28 April 2013 - 02:26 PM, said:

... That can't be correct at all. That's like that shitty "men think about sex every 7 seconds" "statistic"...
Yes it can, he played over 4 hours on server (dont remember exactly time) and i was counting how many f*cks he gave in 60 seconds, than do some math, and olala u have number :)

#18 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

Commander

• Members
  • 756 posts

• PlayerID 47884

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:06 PM

Theres nothing u

View PostIVLordStorm, on 28 April 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

Hey Mojo, you should remember me ;)

So yeah guys, so Pacman talked to me the other day abhout him tryin to become Events Admin.
To be honest, if Pacman would be made that kind of admin, I would instanly reconnect to the server!

Okay Pacman is a crazy motherf#er, but I recall Pacman as one of the most fun players on the server, and I had +8000 hours of gameplay.
But I really think/feel that he only had the true intension of make the server even more popular and better and bigger, Pacman love's his playmates (sounds so dirty x'D) he would do anything to make it more fun and even more addicting!

So I vote for Pacman.

Check out what I said mate ;D
Theres nothinf u can vote for, Stinky doesnt like his idea of event. admin. We have democracy, but Stinky have last word :))

#19 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:03 PM

View PostBill, on 28 April 2013 - 05:06 PM, said:

Theres nothing u

Theres nothinf u can vote for, Stinky doesnt like his idea of event. admin. We have democracy, but Stinky have last word :))
Who said this is a democracy :O
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#20 OFFLINE   Sirchipnsalsa

Sirchipnsalsa

Commander

• Developer

• 622 posts
  • Steam Sirchipnsalsa

• PlayerID 1291

• LocationFlo 'Rida

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:43 PM

View PostBill, on 28 April 2013 - 05:04 PM, said:

Yes it can, he played over 4 hours on server (dont remember exactly time) and i was counting how many f*cks he gave in 60 seconds, than do some math, and olala u have number :)
In the last 28 days, he said fuck 51 times. He's played for 40:40 hrs(albeit some of that is AFKing). That's not even remotely close to once every 7 minutes, let alone 7 seconds. How could you even think this statistic is even remotely accurate? Also 60 seconds isn't enough of a sample to give that any credit. He was either dead or in spectate because I doubt he'd be typing while playing. Also, if he said fuck that much in a minute, he was probably raging about something. It's not like Pacman rages 24/7 all day erry day. And usually when he does, he doesn't even say fuck THAT many times.
I'd believe you if you said he said fuck twice in 7 seconds... but once every 7 seconds all the time is completely unbelievable and false.
12:12 PM - Porta: tas is pony faggot
12:12 PM - Porta: dont trust him
- - - - -
PacmaN :   BITCH I GOT A POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE

Panda. Cat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users