Instant Infernal / Ghoul Rez (Rez in general)

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Wookie

Wookie

The Path Preserver

• Events Team

• 2450 posts
  • Steam Wookie

• LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

View PostMickeyFinn, on 04 November 2013 - 03:42 PM, said:

How about make priest/shaman res a one time cast AoE ring Spell so for raids it gets people up once per priest. instead of waiting the 30-40 seconds per make it a one time cast per round. Would make for some interesting Spider Tank formations on normal hostie mode and infernal /ghoul be a menu clicky one instead of instant cast.
Even more hugging? :/
Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired.
- Cave Johnson

#22 OFFLINE   madTACO

madTACO

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:0:20500245

• PlayerID 89729

• LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:48 PM

MAKE ONE TIME AOE RESS >.> lol derp

#23 OFFLINE   Crypt

Crypt

Captain Equality

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Florida

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:12 AM

Yes I kinda hate how instant ghoul infernal ressing works. My complaint is just when it is used in combat it adds a whole new element. Fighting against a warlock is hard enough but fighting a warlock and a possibly lowbie pet hit you for huge chunks of damage is just completely stupid. I think they should have the same penalties of in combat if they are to have a rez. And I know you guys are saying to kite it but that also involves kiting the warlock if you hadn't gibbed him somehow.
Vroom Vroom

For the Boys

#24 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:09 AM

View PostCrypt, on 05 November 2013 - 01:12 AM, said:

Yes I kinda hate how instant ghoul infernal ressing works. My complaint is just when it is used in combat it adds a whole new element. Fighting against a warlock is hard enough but fighting a warlock and a possibly lowbie pet hit you for huge chunks of damage is just completely stupid. I think they should have the same penalties of in combat if they are to have a rez. And I know you guys are saying to kite it but that also involves kiting the warlock if you hadn't gibbed him somehow.
Low level bonus is disabled for pets.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#25 OFFLINE   Oob

Oob

Marshal

• Members
  • 921 posts
  • Steam noname2tellu

• PlayerID 1669

• LocationMainChar: 1796

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:47 AM

View PostArioni, on 05 November 2013 - 11:09 AM, said:

Low level bonus is disabled for pets.

Wierd, because I have run into an infernal that got rez'd and the best I could do to it was 2 dmg hits and 3 dmg crits...

Is it possible that after res a no-class picks a class and then the low level bonus can 'kick in' after he has been ressed as infernal / ghoul?
Old Hits.
Spoiler

Hatchling #CA : DK should be OP since it is a donator class

Mazz: I will say that YOU are not looking at the talent tree correctly.
Attack Power means nothing for an unholy / frost DK

Nov 14,2013: [WC] You cast Frostbolt at Derek and deal 94 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by: Critical)
Nov 17,2013: (versus mage boss) [WC]You cast Frostbolt at BonBons and deal 165 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by:Critical)
For norm frostbolt of about 40 in this setup I say that is rather good :D..

#26 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2675 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:33 AM

the best you can do to 1 levels is 3 dmg crits? As I remember, low level bonus has a limit of 'twice', or so..

Also, I am pretty confident it should not consider low levels.
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#27 OFFLINE   Oob

Oob

Marshal

• Members
  • 921 posts
  • Steam noname2tellu

• PlayerID 1669

• LocationMainChar: 1796

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:10 PM

View Poststinkyfax, on 03 December 2013 - 08:33 AM, said:

the best you can do to 1 levels is 3 dmg crits? As I remember, low level bonus has a limit of 'twice', or so..

Also, I am pretty confident it should not consider low levels.

I might have been kpr nerfed, I don't really know though, it happened once so I have no idea why / how it happened exactly. I was just trying to point out a possibility >_>. Yes it was 2/3 dmg a shot against an infernal.
Old Hits.
Spoiler

Hatchling #CA : DK should be OP since it is a donator class

Mazz: I will say that YOU are not looking at the talent tree correctly.
Attack Power means nothing for an unholy / frost DK

Nov 14,2013: [WC] You cast Frostbolt at Derek and deal 94 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by: Critical)
Nov 17,2013: (versus mage boss) [WC]You cast Frostbolt at BonBons and deal 165 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by:Critical)
For norm frostbolt of about 40 in this setup I say that is rather good :D..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users