WoW mod forum is desolated. If you are looking for us - join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/KqaKUPB . With love and gratitude, Stinkyfax.

Instant Infernal / Ghoul Rez (Rez in general)

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Oob

Oob

Marshal

• Members
  • 921 posts
  • Steam noname2tellu

• PlayerID 1669

• LocationMainChar: 1796

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:30 AM

Should it really be instant...?

Imho I think a "your are in combat" like priest has would be nice v.v.. It is not like it is impossible to rez some one through walls... Seen priests do that quite a few times...

"But you have to pick some one out of the rez menu and that takes time!"

No it doesn't: bind space "wc_spellid 9;menuselect 1;menuselect 0"

(I believe spellid 9 is the res, I have to go through the spells and just alias them into something easier to understand in my cfg files x.x...)

Both are fast (even infernals now... unless that is a bug where infernals res as ghouls), have quite a lot of health, and hit hard with a knife...

When you encounter a dk / warlock + team mate, but kill the team mate first you now have to deal with the the other in addition to a ghoul / infernal x.x... Not always easy to know who is the dk / wasrlock and who is not. Can be extremely difficult when the team mate is a priest -.-...

Rez in general part: Could we please have each player limited to one resurrection per round :/? This would mean a player could only come back to life once via one of these methods...

-Ghoul
-Infernal
-Shaman Ressurection
-Priest Ressurection

I would love to get some feedback on the rez in general part :V (since it would probably have a bigger impact on the mod in general than the ghoul / infernal stuff above it).
Old Hits.
Spoiler

Hatchling #CA : DK should be OP since it is a donator class

Mazz: I will say that YOU are not looking at the talent tree correctly.
Attack Power means nothing for an unholy / frost DK

Nov 14,2013: [WC] You cast Frostbolt at Derek and deal 94 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by: Critical)
Nov 17,2013: (versus mage boss) [WC]You cast Frostbolt at BonBons and deal 165 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by:Critical)
For norm frostbolt of about 40 in this setup I say that is rather good :D..

#2 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:28908850

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:35 AM

I think nothing should be changed cuzz every ress is Diff and Pets have been Nerfed

#3 OFFLINE   BonBons

BonBons

Commander

• Events Team

• 667 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:5638617

• PlayerID 1411

• LocationCanada, Ontario

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:22 AM

I dislike this idea. I feel that priest should be able to ress more than one person just for if you ress someone and they die, implying you are a holy priest so don't do THAT much damage, facing 4 people and you are the only one left. That one ress that you wasted is it. Then you are sitting there with your thumb in your ass hoping it will be quick and they won't miss.
Buy my gear from my shop pls: http://wowmod.eu/top...-crafters-shop/  http://corrupcrafters.webs.com

Posted Image

Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
11:19 PM - on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: Crypt: sometimes i wonder to myself what islife
Crypt: but then i say vroom vroom
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: dude
on ma momma cuz [JOCK]: ur gonna make me cry
Crypt: -Bigi ft Tupac

RIP.

"if you elect me as admin i promise to bring justice to the wowmod community, i will find and terminate the alqeda terrorist known as big al" - Zakery123

#4 OFFLINE   Oob

Oob

Marshal

• Members
  • 921 posts
  • Steam noname2tellu

• PlayerID 1669

• LocationMainChar: 1796

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:28 AM

View PostBonBons, on 06 March 2013 - 04:22 AM, said:

... holy priest so don't do THAT much damage...

So disc don't do "THAT much damage" either...? The single res idea was just to help stop the derpiness that is already of res spamming.

View PostBajjtish, on 06 March 2013 - 03:35 AM, said:

I think nothing should be changed cuzz every ress is Diff and Pets have been Nerfed

Yet they can still kill someone with 2-3 knife hits NON-CRIT (right click)... I see pets as still being essentially +armor or +damage depending on if the target attacks them or not. Can sometimes take more than a clip to kill one pet, especially if they are getting healed...

Saying something shouldn't be changed because it recently got changed (aka nerfed) is not a valid point -.-'. Something can still be strong even after a "nerf" (see dk pre-reset).
Old Hits.
Spoiler

Hatchling #CA : DK should be OP since it is a donator class

Mazz: I will say that YOU are not looking at the talent tree correctly.
Attack Power means nothing for an unholy / frost DK

Nov 14,2013: [WC] You cast Frostbolt at Derek and deal 94 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by: Critical)
Nov 17,2013: (versus mage boss) [WC]You cast Frostbolt at BonBons and deal 165 damage with a slowdown effect (Affected by:Critical)
For norm frostbolt of about 40 in this setup I say that is rather good :D..

#5 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:30 AM

Btw i dont feel like this have to change cuzz the thing that need to change is ATB so the priest goes into the weaker team yeah...

#6 OFFLINE   Tas

Tas

Vänzki the Pony

• Events Team

• 913 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:54 AM

View PostBajjtish, on 06 March 2013 - 04:30 AM, said:

Btw i dont feel like this have to change cuzz the thing that need to change is ATB so the priest goes into the weaker team yeah...

so if atb needs a change, nothing else can require a change?

Sorry, but your logic here seems... to be honest, retarded.

I do agree on the combat timer required for these too :)

sometimes i find ghouls more useful than normal teammates..... (the damage they are able to deal is just stupid, and the one targeted by a ghoul can not just ignore the ghoul, mainly because of the damage it deals.. this goes for infernals too.... and note that the pets are on classes that are COMPLETELY able to stand their ground against other classes.... to be precise, they are both on the top of the food chain currently, even without pets)
[12:10] Winters:back in my days
of being young and handsome
[12:10] Father Tios: xD
[12:10] Winters: now im only handsome
<.<

21:29 - #Stinkyfax: i'm sending you my sad waves

#7 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

Commander

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Steam 0:0:28409595

• PlayerID 47884

• LocationCzech republick

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:04 AM

Limit rez is rly bad idea, why ? Because priest will be well...useless especialy at boss. Ghoul/infernal..for example dk, if do will get 1 ghoul per round u can delete 2 talents and replace them. Not sure if warlock have any infernal, talents + both spells have like 1 min cd, since round time is limited u cant get more than 2 pets per round.

#8 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:43 AM

View PostBajjtish, on 06 March 2013 - 03:35 AM, said:

When did pets get a nerf? There were some incoming but Tristen bugged the server too badly so he had to revert all of his changes.
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#9 OFFLINE   Bajjtish

Bajjtish

Mannen, Myten, Legenden

• Members
  • 830 posts

• PlayerID 24089

• LocationSweden

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

View PostArioni, on 06 March 2013 - 10:43 AM, said:

When did pets get a nerf? There were some incoming but Tristen bugged the server too badly so he had to revert all of his changes.

Atleast i thought they got a nerf :D

But i have never had a problem with Pets/Ress ingame its not that annoying and you gotta be pretty high leveled to get those spells but what is the CD on it right now?

#10 OFFLINE   Arioni

Arioni

Field Marshal

• Moderators

• 1318 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:40 PM

There's only a problem with pets if they get to knife you once; otherwise they are easy to kite/kill.
I think the CD is about 60 seconds, check data.womod.eu
"You're so retarded that you shouldn't go to sleep; you might forget how to breathe" - Wenneth Keld

#11 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts
  • Steam STEAM_0:1:9810151

• PlayerID 24228

• LocationJoensuu, Finland

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:36 PM

Yea if you get knifed once css mechanics "natural slow" apply and its impossible to run anymore from ghoul/infernal, unless you got stronger slow, or blink, shadowgate, shadowstep etc. Or if theres team to back up hugely.
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#12 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2676 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:52 PM

View PostDessu, on 07 March 2013 - 01:36 PM, said:

Yea if you get knifed once css mechanics "natural slow" apply and its impossible to run anymore from ghoul/infernal, unless you got stronger slow, or blink, shadowgate, shadowstep etc. Or if theres team to back up hugely.
you mean unless you are a no-class player with no abilities :)
Tristen: Son of a monkey.

#13 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts

• PlayerID 24228

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:08 PM

View Poststinkyfax, on 07 March 2013 - 03:52 PM, said:

you mean unless you are a no-class player with no abilities :)
I mean pre-blink mage, pre 85 warr, shaman (unless you manage procc frost shock), pre sprint rogue, paladin if no avenegres shield (dunno if other slows) all other priest but shadow(i think they had slow), pre icytouch Dk etc... Theres countless situations when you cant run :) I didnt even mention possible abilites on cooldowns yet ^^
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Bigi :  id luuuuv to see on discvoery channel tas in pony costume getting chased by a pack of wolves

#14 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2676 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:18 PM

View PostDessu, on 07 March 2013 - 04:08 PM, said:

I mean pre-blink mage, pre 85 warr, shaman (unless you manage procc frost shock), pre sprint rogue, paladin if no avenegres shield (dunno if other slows) all other priest but shadow(i think they had slow), pre icytouch Dk etc... Theres countless situations when you cant run :) I didnt even mention possible abilites on cooldowns yet ^^
"there are possibilities when ghoul/infernal can kill me, NURF!"

#15 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts

• PlayerID 24228

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:52 PM

View Poststinkyfax, on 07 March 2013 - 05:18 PM, said:

"there are possibilities when ghoul/infernal can kill me, NURF!"
When have i stated it needs nerf? I just brought info that can be taken in consideration o.o

#16 OFFLINE   stinkyfax

stinkyfax

Administrator

• Administrators

• 2676 posts
  • Steam xrushiov

• PlayerID 1001

• LocationUK

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:00 PM

View PostDessu, on 07 March 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

When have i stated it needs nerf? I just brought info that can be taken in consideration o.o
True, you did not ask for a nurf.

#17 OFFLINE   Dessu

Dessu

Marshal

• Developer

• 865 posts

• PlayerID 24228

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:48 PM

even though i think you ment nurf=nerf, but incase not, i hope you didnt mean first option of these :D http://www.urbandict...e.php?term=Nurf

#18 OFFLINE   Bill

Bill

Commander

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Steam 0:0:28409595

• PlayerID 47884

• LocationCzech republick

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:01 PM

View PostDessu, on 07 March 2013 - 08:48 PM, said:

even though i think you ment nurf=nerf, but incase not, i hope you didnt mean first option of these :D http://www.urbandict...e.php?term=Nurf

lOl Dessu :D :D :D

#19 OFFLINE   Tas

Tas

Vänzki the Pony

• Events Team

• 913 posts
  • LocationFinland

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:08 PM

and lets not take into account that aside from teh ghoul, you will have the one who spawned the pet shooting at your face too :) i personally use ghouls to distract the enemy (to take focus off me)....
[12:10] Winters:back in my days
of being young and handsome
[12:10] Father Tios: xD
[12:10] Winters: now im only handsome
<.<

21:29 - #Stinkyfax: i'm sending you my sad waves

#20 OFFLINE   MickeyFinn

MickeyFinn

Private

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • PlayerID 98822

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:42 PM

How about make priest/shaman res a one time cast AoE ring Spell so for raids it gets people up once per priest. instead of waiting the 30-40 seconds per make it a one time cast per round. Would make for some interesting Spider Tank formations on normal hostie mode and infernal /ghoul be a menu clicky one instead of instant cast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users